Free sample research proposals- instant help round the corner
Writing a research proposal is one of the foundation steps of quality research paper writing and hence should never be completed in a hurried manner. Since it is the basis of research, one must perform proper investigation to complete the following components of a research proposal. Our free sample research proposals consist of the following:
- First of all, there needs to be a well-formulated thesis statement. Here are a few guidelines to write a thesis statement
- A thesis statement not only contains the topic but also an opinion or outlook of the researcher toward his selected topic.
- A thesis statement should be close-ended unlike a research topic or research problem. This complements academic research proposal since there is a definite answer in the proposal that one can look out for.
- Emphasize on the necessity of research. The purpose or aim of research is already partly covered in topic and research statement. However, a separate pointer on the project need highlights the importance of the project. This is the central part to sell your idea and invite necessary attention required for research approval. This part of proposal can either be at the beginning or even at the end of the proposal document.
- The main body of any free sample research proposal should consist of the following items:
- Introduction and background to the concept of research topic.
- Research paper outline briefly describing the parts of the research paper itself.
- A brief explanation of the approach and methodology of research to be used
- Benefits and drawbacks of research (if any)
- If any previous research was performed on the selected topic, then how is your research different from the previous one?
- A research needs to be result oriented, hence always mention the expected result in clear words.
- Expected timeline of research completion.
- A bibliography of sources of information to be used for completing the actual research. These sources can be both primary and secondary and can range from databases, websites to personally conducted interviews. This shows how much planning has been put in place for conducting the research.
- The document should be comprehensive but at the same time crisp and should be completed in a maximum of three to four pages.
Once the topic of research is finalized, an important pre-requisite to research paper writing is to draft an initial academic research proposal. A free sample research proposal provides all the guidance that you require.
If you check the free sample research proposals available on our website, they are clearly written with an intention of:
- Selling your concept or topic of research
- Providing visibility of your research understanding, planning, design and methodology
- Getting approval from the necessary people
Research proposals already drafted gives you clear guidelines on how to proceed with your writing. In case you still need more aid, there is more expert research paper writing help available right here.