One of the most important subjects for essays or all kinds of academic papers is human rights. The subject is increasing even more in importance with every passing day as a result of the growing awareness about social issues. In this article, you’ll find 30 topics, 10 questions, and 5 ideas on the subject. You are free to use any of them for your work as they are or in an improvised form.
How to Select the Best Human Rights Research Paper Topic? Best Tips
There is no hard and fast rule for declaring a certain topic on human rights best for writing a research paper. It is about your individual choice and research interests. Generally speaking, any topic that can create social awareness is good for researching. What’s even more important is that the topic you select is unique and fills the gaps in the body of literature that presently exists. You should be able to make a unique contribution through your work rather than reinventing the wheel.
30 Interesting Human Rights Research Paper Topics for You
Human rights is a topic that’s growing in popularity for research purpose. The issues of human rights are prevalent not only in the underdeveloped and developing countries but also in some of the most advanced countries of the world. So some topics for research paper on human rights are:
- Factors are causing gender-based pay disparity in the US.
- Rights of the LGBT community in the US.
- Regulation of LGBT marriages – problems and solutions.
- Women are not intellectually inferior to men.
- The effect of child labor on healthy adult psychology.
- Child labor as a cause of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Legal rights of servants in Canada.
- Working women can manage their domestic responsibilities.
- Physical abuse in marriage in the US.
- Factors are hindering equal representation of women in leadership roles.
- Allowing minorities to pray during work time.
- Differences between male and female leadership.
- History of child labor.
- Labor rights in the UAE.
- Racial discrimination in the recruitment of workers in the UAE.
- Women rights in Namibia.
- Role of social media in women empowerment.
- Best strategies to cope with body shaming,
- Challenges for labor rights department in Dubai.
- Effect strategies for preventing child labor.
- Problems of the orphanage children.
- Standards of beauty as a prime causal factor of depression.
- The damaging effects of legalizing the use of drugs.
- The ethical basis of parents’ use of force to discipline children.
- Risk factors in the access of children to the Internet.
- Causes of phobia of minority’s religion in the developed countries.
- Rights of native people amidst a huge influx of immigrants.
- Factors limiting poor people’s access to clean drinking water in underdeveloped countries.
- The future of civil rights in the US.
- The ethically legit forms of the death penalty.
10 All-Time Favorite Human Rights Research Paper Questions
Some research paper topics are phrased as questions. Such a topic makes it very obvious for a reader to guess what the paper is about and what answer has the research been conducted for. 10 such research topic questions are as follows:
- Should pornography be legalized?
- How racial discrimination affects staff productivity?
- The effect of obesity on professional capability – should size matter?
- How to deal with bullies in school?
- How to fight away from racism?
- Should kids transitioning be allowed?
- How to eradicate poverty from India until 2050?
- Social exclusion of the patients of HIV/AIDS?
- How should laws be amended if gay marriages are to be legalized?
- What have gay pride achieved?
5 Good Human Rights Research Paper Ideas
You may as well be looking for ideas for research. Even if you hold a different opinion than the following ideas, your opinions can as well be phrased as research topic ideas. 5 good ideas include:
- Organizations should have a quota for female staff.
- No child left behind the policy is an effective strategy against child labor.
- Immigrants create employment issues for the native population.
- Gay marriages have social but no religious significance.
- Moral flaws in one child policy of China.
You Have Our Help If You Are Still In Trouble
We hope you would have found the topic, question, or idea of your choice in the lists shown above. But if you still need help figuring out a topic or modifying and making a generic topic specific, you can have the help of our expert research paper writers. Just let us know which subject the topic has to be about. Rely on our help.