Analysis Research Papers
Basic Principles of Writing Analysis Research Papers
All research papers are not entirely about collecting data and presenting them in a neat and concise manner. Sometimes the topic may demand one’s own personal observations. An analysis research paper on any argumentative topic is one prime example of a research paper where more emphasis is laid on what you have to say and your own views on the subject.
Clearly an analysis research paper is mostly of an inquisitorial nature – the tone of the paper is generally argumentative and reflective. You have to be well acquainted with your topic to analyze it so you have to know it inside out. If you are not comfortable with the topic or possess very few information about it then it is advisable to change it. As compared to marketing research papers or those based on a pile of statistical data, this type of a research paper has very little to do with secondary data – so you cannot get by simply by quoting a bunch of numbers and figures.
- The very first thing to do would be to make a rough plan. The character or story or author etc. must be studied again and again to get a clear picture of their various attributes.
- Then you should chart how these attributes are to be dissected – what are the strong features, what are the demerits etc. This is necessary because otherwise you run the risk of going around in circles. If it is a complex character then it is highly recommended. For non-literary topics, the same rules are efficient. For example, if you are asked to critically analyze the economic progress of a nation, it makes sense to examine its fiscal policies, social benefit policies, its human development index etc.
- Your next task is to formulate the thesis statement, an introductory part of your research paper which brings forward the subject matter to be analysed. Of course this part involves lots of in-depth research, but at the same time it should give clear explanations to the reader so that they understand what your research paper is about.
- After that you should prepare a methodology by outlining all of the analysis methods used when writing your research paper.
- Lastly, you should finalize your research paper by drawing conclusions from the thesis statement you presented at the very beginning. The conclusion should be clear and concise.
Lots of students complain to have problems with various kinds of analysis. Being overloaded and overstressed, they sometimes are just not able to invest their effort in research papers that involve analytical thinking, and therefore search for help. Academic writing websites like ResearchPaperWriter.net can assist you in drawing up this extremely important scheme of things in your analysis research paper. ResearchPaperWriter.net custom writing service simplifies the whole process by giving you valuable insight into how to tackle a complex subject. We are confident that you will benefit greatly from it.